Are you a big victim of activation error 8505,129? If yes, then you are not alone. You can Fix Norton Error 8505,129 with the use of techie guidelines or this blog.
Let me tell you about this error. It is one of the simple yet knotty activation errors may damage your suite anytime. I am damn sure—this post helps in eradicating real-time issues in no time. Plus, being a Norton user, you always have been supporting by Norton Antivirus Support. The best part about the support system is that it is available at odd, public holiday’s hours. When you wish to fix the same error, get on your available device to connect Norton techie one-to-one.
To resolve it, have a glimpse at the solutions I am going to line up one-by-one:
Solutions to Resolve Norton Error 8505,129:
Solution 1: Check If the Network Proxy Settings Are Well or Not
- You need to hold & press [Windows + R] key altogether. It will launch the Run dialog box.
- Put in “inetcpl.cpl” in the given field and then press [Enter] key.
- It all will open “Internet Properties” window on your PC.
- You need to click on “LAN settings” given on the “Connections” tab.
- Try to look for the proxy server.
- Under “Proxy server” in the Local Area Network (LAN) settings box, make sure that none of the tick boxes have chosen.
- If you get any entry under the “Proxy server”, then untick the boxes/
- After that, you need to select “Automatically detect settings”.
- Further, you need to run an advanced scan on your system via “Norton antivirus removal” tool. The “Unknown Proxy Server” address may signal a potential threat or unsolicited app makes us do it.
- You need to click on “OK” button.
- You need to click on the “option Apply” and then hit on “OK” button.
If your issue still proceeds then continue to solution 2.
Solution 2: Sync Network Connection Settings On System
Related Blog: How To Fix Norton Error Code 138?
- You need to hold & press the [Win logo + R] keys. It will launch the “Run” dialog box.
- Enter “ncpa.cpl” (without double quotes) in the search field.
- After that, right-click the recent active network adapter. Further, you need to click on “Properties”.
- You need to click on the option “Yes” or “Continue” when the “User Account Control” window displays.
- You will get the “Network Connection Properties”.
- Below this window, hit “Internet Protocol or Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”. This option displays under the— “This connection uses the following items” options.
- You need to click on “Properties”.
- Hit “Use the following DNS server addresses to specify DNS server address” settings.
- You need to type the two Norton ConnectSafe IP addresses
- Preferred DNS: 126.96.36.199 in the Preferred DNS server
- Alternate DNS: 188.8.131.52 in the Alternate DNS server boxes.
- In the “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties” window, you need to hit on “OK” button.
- After that click on “OK” again.
Solution 3: Run the “Norton Power Eraser”
Now, you need to run the Norton Power Eraser on your system.
Are you still facing issues while executing steps one after another?
Learn How to get Ultra-fine Norton Antivirus Support
If you still face any issues then try to fix it sooner or later. Otherwise, runtime errors may put your system in the danger zone. The quickest way to resolve such error is to get on your cell phone to ring the Norton Antivirus Support Number +1-800-227-6190. When you dial this number, your call will redirect to professionals. If the quotient of your error is ultra-mild then your case will try to fix on a single call. If the quotient of your issue is ultra-high then your case will escalate to the excellent team. This is how we fix runtime errors in the well-organized hierarchy. Don’t wait for long! Phone! Phone our Norton Professionals Round the clock!