Are you struggling with ” McAfee real-time scanning won’t stay on” error? This is one of the most common issues which several users often encounter. It enhances the probability of malware and virus infection, along with that, this critical problem can cause your system files and data to be corrupted. Basically, the real-time scanning indicates that the software will repeatedly check all the folders and files in the system, each time you try to access them.
In that case, our tech support team of experts and engineers will give you the assurance for the security of your system and other devices. Our Antivirus Tech Support enables you to protect your system from all kinds of threats and problems rootkits, malicious software, unauthorized access, and other security attacks. We ensure that your device is free from all these difficulties and also works smoothly and efficiently.
What Causes McAfee Real-Time Scanning Won’t Stay On?
There are numerous reasons behind the McAfee real-time scanning won’t stay on Mac error, you might have to encounter this kind of issues. Here are some predictable reasons behind this error. Now, take a glance at the possible causes below:
- Corrupted system files.
- Conflict with the other security program installed.
- Outdated McAfee security definition.
These are the basic causes because of which McAfee real-time scanning won’t stay on. Now, we are going to provide you with some tried and tested hacks to fix this error. However, fixing this problem can be a real challenge. But, proceeding with those methods, you need to have advanced computing skills.
If you don’t feel confident enough, you can let the professionals fix this issue for you. Simply get in touch with our Antivirus Tech Support.
Primary Fixes: McAfee Real-Time Scanning Won’t Stay On Mac
Let’s start with the easiest fix. At times, some temporary problem can also give you a hard time, and you have to encounter McAfee related issues.
Solution 1: Restart Your Pc
To solve this kind of technical issue, you can restart your PC. Basically, this method can clear up all the internal bugs. In such cases, to restart your Mac PC, follow these steps given below…
- Begin with the Settings.
- After that, select the Update Security option and then choose Recovery.
- Now, restart your PC.
- Then, you’ll see the Troubleshoot option, just click on it.
- Finally, click on the Restart option from the Startup Settings to boot your PC in Safe Mode.
Solution 2: Remove The Other Security Program
If you run more than one security program, then it can conflict with each other. It can be a cause of this issue.
At first, go to Control Panel and click on the Uninstall option. Now, select the security software that you want to remove. Then, right click on it.
In some cases, there can be an issue with the third party security program. So, you can also follow the alternate way to remove your unwanted security software.
- First, select the security program which you want to remove.
- Now, right-click on the Uninstall button.
- Then, go through the further dialog boxes and click on them.
- Finally, save the new changes and restart your PC.
Solution 3: Run SFC Scan
- Primarily, open the Command prompt then press and hold the Windows logo key and type “cmd”. Just right-click on the “Command Prompt.”
- Then, click Yes and select the “Run As Administrator” option.
- Now, type “SFC /SCANNOW” and press the Enter key.
- Finally, wait for a few minutes and Restart your system.
Get A Real-Time Assistance At Our Antivirus Tech Support
Our Antivirus Support is always happy to help the McAfee users with their major to minor glitches. The customers here can enjoy the flexibility of sending just a mail at our Email ID email@example.com along with the description of the technical difficulties that they are encountering. After which, we instantly reply to them on a regular basis with the right solutions for their queries.
You can also call us at our the toll-free Antivirus Tech Support Helpline Number +1-800-620-2321 for McAfee and talk to the experts about the issues. Furthermore, you can also avail our live chat support portal. We will definitely guide you with the best solution always.