Panda antivirus is known for providing top-notch security to the computers against any unwanted threats. Now, if the security features fail to protect the system then it is a clear indication that there is a software glitch.
Panda antivirus error code 10 is one of the common problems faced by several users. When this error occurs, the antivirus programs/ functions get stuck and the computer fails to execute any command. Then, a message appears notifying you about the error.
If you are also getting the same error and tried searching for the solutions for this error, then you have reached the right place. Here you will get some common ways that can help you to fix this error in minutes. So, let’s start.
What Causes the Panda Antivirus Unexpected Error Code 10?
There are several causes behind the Panda error code 10. Let us have a quick glance at the highlighted points mentioned below:
- Corrupted or incomplete download of the Panda antivirus program.
- Damaged or corrupted Windows registry files.
- The system was infected by malware or virus previously.
- Antivirus related files get deleted accidentally.
Now that you are aware of the probable causes behind this error, hence, you just need the possible hacks to eliminate this problem.
Fix Panda Antivirus Error Code 10 [4 Easy Hacks]
There are several ways to get rid of this error. You can perform the methods explained below:
Fix 1: Run Windows Defender
Windows Operating System comes with the in-built Windows Defender. It can help you to get rid of this error. It can easily detect the virus and malware-infected files. Thus, as soon as you eliminate those files you can use the Panda antivirus.
To run this, you can have a look at the steps given below:
- First and foremost, bring up the Start menu.
- Type “windows defender” in the search bar.
- Hit the Enter key to open the Windows Defender.
- Navigate to the ‘Virus & threat Protection’ section.
- Afterward, tap on the ‘Quick Scan’ button to start the scanning process.
Wait for a few seconds until the scanning process gets completed. Afterward, you can check if the issue is resolved. Else, you can move on to the further ways described below.
Fix 2: Run the service.msc Service
You can also solve the Panda antivirus error code 10 by running the ‘services.msc’. To do this, you can perform the steps as follows:
- In the beginning, press the R and Win key both at the same time from the keyboard to invoke the Run Command box.
- Afterward, type “services.msc” in the Run box and press the Enter key from the keyboard to open this. (Else, tap on the OK button to proceed further).
- Now, you have to ensure that the status of Panda antivirus is ‘Running’. If it is not, then right-click on the service and choose the ‘Automatic’ option from the list.
After completing the above steps, you can check if the error is resolved. Otherwise, you can go to the next solution stated below.
Fix 3: Run the System File Checker
SFC is an in-built virus scanning utility on Windows OS that can help you to troubleshoot this error. It can also help you to repair the corrupted system files of the computer.
To run the System File Checker, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- In the beginning, go to the Start menu and type “command prompt” in the search bar.
- Now, right-click on the ‘Command Prompt’ option showing in the search result.
- Afterward, type “sfc/scannow” in the command line and press the Enter key from the keyboard to execute this command.
Now, the System File Checker will start to scan for the corrupted system files. If it detects any damaged system files, then it will repair that automatically.
After running this, if you see that the problem persists, then you can uninstall and reinstall the antivirus program to get rid of this error.
Fix 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the Antivirus Program
If all the above hacks fail to solve this issue, then you can uninstall and reinstall the Panda antivirus program to solve this error. To do this, you can follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, bring up the Start menu and open the Control Panel.
- Navigate to the ‘Programs and Features’ category.
- Search for the Panda antivirus program by scrolling down the list of installed programs.
- Right-click on the Panda antivirus program and choose the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Confirm the action by pressing the Enter button from the keyboard.
Once you complete the uninstallation process, visit the official website of Panda antivirus and search for the latest version of Panda antivirus. Download and save that on your computer.
Afterward, you can install that by following the on-screen prompts. Now, you can check if the issue is fixed.
With these top-notched solutions, we are going to end this article. All the methods we have discussed in the above post are quite easy to apply.
We hope, after successfully applying the above hacks, it will surely assist you to get rid of this error. Additionally, you can share your doubts or queries in the comment section.