Bitdefender Antivirus is a very well-known security software program which not only supports its customers in removing the virus, worms, spyware but also protects its devices from various other online threats. Additionally, its user-friendly features also help in keeping the technical devices safe and secures against various security threats. But, while updating the security, users often face technical errors like Bit defender Antivirus Error 0xe019101a.
Probable Reasons behind Bitdefender 0xe019101a error:
When you update the security settings of Bitdefender Antivirus, the certain technical error occurs. There are many causes which are responsible for the occurrence of this Bitdefender 0xe019101a error. Some of the most prominent ones are listed below:
- Due to a problem with the internet connection
- When the network connection failed temporarily
- When there occur some technical issues with the proxy setting
- If the firewall has blocked the Bit defender Antivirus update
Fix Bit defender Antivirus Error Code 0xe019101a:
If you ever encounter Bitdefender 0xe019101a error, no matter whatever be the cause of it, you never have to worry. Just follow this article to solve this error with very simple and effective steps. Try with the first step, if you find that the error still persists after going through the first step, then move on to the next step and so on.
Step 1: Ensure proper Set up of Bit defender Antivirus
- First, you need to open your Bit defender Antivirus
- Then, go to the upper right part of the window and choose “Settings”.
- After that, select the “General Settings” option.
- Then, visit the “Update” tab.
After that, check whether the update settings are correctly configured or not. If you find that you have correctly set all the settings, then you have to visit the Bit defender Firewall.
- As soon as you open the product, go to “Protection”.
- It is followed by “Firewall” and after that select “Adaptors” tab.
- Now you have to ensure proper set up of the Bit defender Firewall settings.
You can do so by having a look at the settings below:
- Network Type = Home/Office
- Stealth Mode = Off
- Generic = On
Step 2: Turn Off or Uninstall Firewall
In case, you are using any other Firewall, then you need to turn off or uninstall this software which also includes the Windows Firewall.
Step 3:- Disable Analyse
You can disable Analyse by following the steps described below:
- Open your Bit defender Antivirus and tap on the lower left modules.
- Then you have to tap on the little gear present on the right side of the name, just beneath the antivirus.
- After that, you can disable analyse and then you need to activate the threat at least 5 to 6 minutes
- Then, start the updating process.
This step will surely help in resolving Bitdefender 0xe019101a. But in case, this method doesn’t work, proceed to the next step.
Step 4:-Check your network connection
If you have performed the above steps but still find that the Bitdefender Antivirus Error Code 0xe019101a occurs, then it might be due to some connectivity issues. Thus, in order to solve this issue, you should check the connection of your internet or Wi-Fi and make sure that it is working properly during the updating of Antivirus.
Step 5:- Restart Your Computer
If you want to remove this error from your Antivirus as well as from your PC, then close all needless applications which are running on your system at present. After that, press the “Restart” button to restart your computer. Then, you have to update the Bitdefender Antivirus once again and check whether the error gets resolved.
Hope that by following the aforementioned steps, you can easily solve the Bitdefender 0xe019101a error. But in case, if you find that the error still exists, then you can contact our team of Antivirus Support for executing and fixing this error properly.