Avg uninstall error code 0xcoo70643 especially appears due to a wide variety of reasons. For instance, if you attempt an update in the operating system the error might suddenly pop up on the screen.
Moreover, another effective reason that might lead to this error is the faulty AVG setup.
No matter whatever be the reason for this error code to appear, you need to be patient while resolving this error.
Effective Causes for Avg Uninstall Error Code 0xcoo70643
- If the AVG antivirus application gets corrupted then this error might appear.
- An incomplete download of this application is another reason.
- Any corruption of the Windows registry can also generate this error code.
- Improper installation or uninstallation of this antivirus software is one of the reasons that lead to this error.
How to Fix Avg Uninstall Error Code 0xcoo70643?
Find out the effective hacks that you can easily perform and fix this issue. So, check out the below-mentioned steps.
Fix 1: Run your System in Safe Mode
To fix this error, run your system in safe mode. Hence, follow the below steps.
- Press and hold the Windows+R at the same time.
- Type in the Run box MSConfig and click on the OK button.
- Go to the Boot tab, check the safe boot box under Boot options.
- Click OK and let your system run in safe mode and check the issue.
- In case if you want your system back in regular mode then uncheck the safe boot box and reboot your system.
Fix 2: Download AVG Removal Tool
If you find avg uninstall failed error code 0xcoo70643 while trying to install and uninstall this avg software then fix this issue by using AVG removal tool. For that,
- Go to AVG official website and download the compatible tool.
- Run the downloaded file by following the instructions.
- After finishing your download process, restart your PC.
- Now, turn on your PC and check if you find the error while installing and uninstalling the AVG application.
Fix 3: Repair Windows Registry Entries
Check your registry entry and find if there is anything wrong, if so then you have to repair that damage immediately to fix avg uninstall error code 0xcoo70643. Hence, perform these steps.
- Press the Windows button and type in the search panel Run.
- Once you get the Run box, type Regedit and click on OK option.
- Select Yes from the permission dialog box.
- Once you see the Registry Editor page, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/AVG and remove the key folder.
- Restart your system and try to install and uninstall Antivirus now and Check if the issue is resolved.
Fix 4: Perform a Full Malware Scan
If your system is attacked by the malware and then you can find this error message will pop up on your screen. Hence, you must remove this malware from your system as soon as possible. That is why run a full malware scan and remove them from your system and try to fix the issue.
Fix 5: Clean the Junk Files
Junk files consume space of your hard drive. That is why the system might be slow. If you find this error then, clean junk files from your system and try to fix the issue.
For that, you have to use the Windows in-built tool Disk Cleanup. It will help to remove all the hidden junk files from your system. Therefore,
- Click on Start then Computer tab.
- Right-click on your main hard drive and choose Properties option.
- Now, click on the Disk Cleanup button.
- Select the categories from the list that you want to remove including temporary files.
- Click on Ok and Delete Files.
Fix 6: Update All the Drivers
If you are using an old and outdated driver for your system then you may get this error message in your system. Therefore, you must update your drivers on a regular basis. Check out these steps and update the drivers correctly.
- Open the Settings tab
- Hit on Update & Security option
- Now Click on Windows Update
- Click on the Check for Updates button
After following these steps if any driver is missing or requires update then it will download and install automatically.
Fix 7: Use Windows System Restore
To fix this error, try a system restore. Follow these steps to do so.
- Click on Start
- Look for Create a restore point.
- Select the top result and open the System Properties experience.
- Choose the main System drive under the Protection Settings and then click on the Configure button.
- Choose the Turn on System protection.
- Click on the Apply>OK
Fix 8:Uninstall and Reinstall Your Antivirus
Sometimes, uninstalling the antivirus software and then reinstalling it back can be an effective fix. Therefore, perform the following steps.
To uninstall your antivirus-
- First, click on the Start button and then click on the Control Panel option.
- Now, hit on Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Search AVG program from the list and right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall button on the toolbar and then click on Uninstall in the Repair section.
- Click on the Uninstall options window when it appears.
- Now, click the Next button and Uninstall AVG.
- Restart your system once the process completes
After you uninstall AVG antivirus, reinstall it back on your system. Therefore, try out these steps to install AVG antivirus.
- Go to the AVG official website and download the latest and compatible AVG software and save it.
- Now, click on the file and start the installation process.
- Complete the process by following the instructions that are prompted.
- Check the issue is solved or not
Fix 9: Run the SFC Scan
Running the SFC scan can also help to resolve the error instantly.
- Click on Start Logo and type command prompt in the search panel.
- Right-click on the first option from the search result.
- Click on the Run as administrator option.
- Press on Continue or Yes
- Now, type in the Command Prompt Window sfc/scannow and hit the Enter button.
Fix 10: Install your Windows Operating System
After following all the steps if the issue still persists then install your windows operating system to fix the issue. By using this method, you can get a fresh OS for your PC and solve many issues. Not only that it will make your system perform faster as well.